And because the king’s order was not to be put on one side, and the heat of the fire was so great, the men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego were burned to death by the flame of the fire – Daniel 3:22 (BBE)
Today, we are just going to hit the nail on the head and see ten different amazing things that can happen and will happen for you and I when the fourth man shows up. God doesn’t just show up. Something must happen when He does. Things must change for those who are his children and those who are against him will normally get into trouble. So the ten things that can happen are:
1. Those trying to get you into trouble will get into trouble – Daniel 3: 22 And because the king’s order was not to be put on one side, and the heat of the fire was so great, the men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego were burned to death by the flame of the fire.
2. The fourth man sets free – Daniel 3:23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, with the cords about them, went down into the burning and flaming fire.
3. His fear comes upon men – Daniel 3:24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar, full of fear and wonder, got up quickly, and said to his wise men, Did we not put three men in cords into the fire? and they made answer and said to the king, True, O King.
4. He lets nothing hurt you – Daniel 3:25 He made answer and said, Look! I see four men loose, walking in the middle of the fire, and they are not damaged; and the form of the fourth is like a son of the gods.
5. Unfavourable decrees change – Daniel 3:26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near the door of the burning and flaming fire: he made answer and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, you servants of the Most High God, come out and come here. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego came out of the fire.
6. You become a wonder – Daniel 3:27 And the captains, the chiefs, and the rulers, and the king’s wise men who had come together, saw these men, over whose bodies the fire had no power, and not a hair of their heads was burned, and their coats were not changed, and there was no smell of fire about them.
7. People honour your God – Daniel 3:28 Nebuchadnezzar made answer and said, Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who has sent his angel and kept his servants safe who had faith in him…
8. Kings’ words are frustrated or set aside – … and who put the king’s word on one side and gave up their bodies to the fire, so that they might not be servants or worshippers of any other god but their God.
9. You become a testimony for God – Daniel 3: 29 And it is my decision that any people, nation, or language saying evil against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, will be cut to bits and their houses made waste: because there is no other god who is able to give salvation such as this.
10. Promotion comes – Daniel 3: 30 Then the king gave Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego even greater authority in the land of Babylon.
I pray for you that the Fourth Man will show up in any situation that you are in right now and will help you in a miraculous way in Jesus name.