- March 19, 2014
- Posted by: Fola Daniel Adelesi
- Category: Mentoring, Motivation
It is only when you have found your habitat that you can begin to operate easily, naturally and excellently. Life becomes a lot easier than you can imagine. What others are struggling for can come to you easily.
Habit at is a specific place or natural condition in which a plant or animal lives – and I interpret ‘lives’ with these other words – thrives, succeeds, excels, flourishes, manifests, explodes, shines, prospers, reproduces.
Imagine a Crocodile in it’s habitat. It is very strong and it can be scary. You will never want to go close. It has power and it can crush the bones of any human being as though a baby was crushing cheese balls. Anyone that gets into the habitat of a crocodile is considered dead. The same crocodile can come to the land and will become useless. Why? You already know that’s because it has changed its habitat. You can hold it and not much will happen. Has the crocodile lost its power? No. The only thing is that a change of habitat has limited what it can do.
Try to picture the fish in it’s habitat as well. It can swim or glide easily. Think about the whale or shark. You will not want to be in the same water with either of them. They are deadly. The same whale or shark that is know to be deadly will become useless if it leaves the water. That’s because it has left it’s natural habitat.
I said all of that just to let you know that your habitat is a place where you can survive effortlessly. That’s where you have your full power. You win easily and excel at all you do!
What’s your habitat?
Your own habitat in this case does not refer to where you live physically. It refers to where you were wired to thrive, succeed, excel, flourish, manifest, explode, shine, prosper and reproduce.
Your habitat can be the place of your skill or special gifts. Anyone who knows me already knows that my habitat is the field of Professional Public Speaking and inspirational writing habitat. That’s where I can survive. You will have to look inwards to discover your own habitat. Where do you have your major gifting or what do you do easily?
Examples of those in their habitat:
1. Aliko Dangote, owner of Dangote Group that’s simply meeting household needs and selling cement.
2. Mike Adenuga with globacom in telecommunications industry.
3. Femi Otedola in the oil business
4. Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft and now, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
5. Mark Zuckerberg with facebook that has reached a billion users.
6. Google Company with search engines, emails, android os and applications.
7. Barack Obama with oratory and leadership
8. Lionel Messi on the pitch
9. Ibukun Awosika with the chair centre
10. Professor Wole Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie with writing
How to find your habitat:
1. Explore yourself
2. Note your innate abilities
3. Polish those abilities
4. Get ready to run.
5. Create businesses out of those abilities.
Why you must find your habitat:
1. Finding your habitat is the only way to survive.
2. That will reduce frustration
3. Your results are guaranteed
4. You are like a superstar because it’s your habitat.
5. It is from your habitat that entrepreneurship begins!
Never move to another man’s habitat because it looks good. If it is not your habitat then you are signing up for frustration.
Fola Daniel Adelesi
My books are now available on www.lulu.com/spotlight/foladaniel Please go there to buy. Thank you!
+234 (0)803 416 3006
fola-daniel – Skype
@foladaniel – Twitter
Edible Pen » Public Speaking | Business Development and Management Training | Business Proposals | Consulting| Master of Ceremony | Blog Training | +234 (0)803 416 3006 |firstname.lastname@example.org