- September 14, 2016
- Posted by: Fola Daniel Adelesi
- Category: Motivation, Productivity
6. Our destinies, when launched, will launch other destinies – ‘Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.’ Mt 5:16 NKJV. The preceeding verses of this scripture says that we are the salt of the earth and we are the light of the world. It means that we are the ones to give direction and create a pathway for many others to follow. If we refuse to create a pathway and give that direction, many others will remain confused. People will not be liberated from what held them bound of find their purpose on earth. As you find your purpose and fulfil it, others see what their purpose is and step out in faith, following your footsteps of faith. This is what the Bible is talking about when it says let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven. be a shining example for others to follow in every way.
7. It become easier to choose a life partner and make other choices – I have written repeatedly and spoken about the fact that if singles will discover their purpose here on earth on articulate their vision, it will be a lot easier to choose life partners. If someone is supposed to be your helpmeet, what will this person help you with if you don’t even know what you were created to do? If you are going to help someone as a woman that God calls helpmeet, the first question is where do you fit into this vision that he carries or does he have a vision at all? What if your own visiona will this man be threatened by your vision or will he support this vision? You must know who you are in order to make more informed life choices and get on the fast track of life. Life is too short to be wasted on trial and error.
8. God easily blesses what he called you to do – When someone gives you a contract, the person will pay for the contract. When you choose a contract on your own, you can’t expect someone to pay for it when he or she did not award the contract to you. Whatever someone asks for, he or she will gladly pay for. If God sent you to do something, you can be so sure you already have the provision waiting for that assignment. So it is easier to find God’s assignment, follow it and eliminate struggles. When you create an assignment for yourself, you have to source all that is needed to birth the assignment.
9. Struggles are eliminated – You can’t be struggling if you have found what you are supposed to be doing within the context of God’s plan. This does not mean you will not have trying periods of waiting moments. There will be periods of trials to test your faith and perseverance but it is all for a purpose. Romans 8:18 says your present day suffering is nothing compared to the glory that shall be revealved in you. So struggling will be defined as labour without results and efforts without blessings. It can also mean bringing forth the wrong results. When you find out who you are, every effort has a reward or blessing even if this is not instant.
10. You find fulfilment – The summary of all our pursuits in life is that we want fulfilment. I have seen people working 35 years only to realise they are not fulfilled. They stuck with job security and when they got their gratuity, they realized they wanted more out of life. Some others chased so many other things and got them. Some people chased money and they got plenty of it. After all the pursuits and success or frustrations, they end up still searching fulfilment. Now that is another way to explain struggling. When you find out who you are and start out early on the path that God wants for you, struggling is eliminated from your life and you are fulfilled. You have joy all the time.
Whatever you do, find out why you were born. Find out who you are and how your purpose helps to birth the purpose of other people. That is the way to be truly happy and productive in life.