Fola Daniel is an excellent service provider with over 15 years’ experience in various capacities including but not limited to the following:
Fola Daniel Speaks extensively to corporate organizations, civil society groups, Social Enterprises, Religious bodies and many more with the sole aim to ‘Inspire their productivity.’
He is seen as an insightful teacher and motivator who has been able to successfully inspire people not just through short moments of inspiration but through a strong call to actions arrived at by a situation analysis.
Fola’s good command of the English language is something most of his listeners also talk about and it does make it easier for them to want to listen to him repeatedly.
He’s been speaking for well over 15 years and has enjoyed great appreciation because of the effort that goes into ensuring the audience gets something solid to move them from where they are to where they want to be.
Some of his TV & Radio engagements include:
- Motivational segment presenter on Wake Up Nigeria – Television Continental Sep 2018 – till date
- Motivational segment presenter on Jolispirational Monday – Eko 89.7FM April 2015 – 2016
- Presenter for Social Media on Info.com – Lagos Television Aug. 2014 – Jan. 2016
- Narrator – Lagos State Public Works Corporation’s documentary Oct. 2012 – Nov. 2012.
- Independent Presenter (You Can! On Radio Continental 102.3FM) Oct. 2011 – Dec 2011.
- The Debaters’ TV Reality Show Season 1 (Contestant on the show) Oct. 2009 – Dec. 2009
- 55 TV presentations on Galaxy Television’s Morning Delight (breakfast show) Dec 2008 – Aug 2009
He also enjoys a regular appearance on Channels Television for the Rubbin Minds’ show and ‘Wake Up Nigeria’ which airs on Television Continental (TVC).
Fola Daniel through the Edible Pen team delivers an array of excellent management training that helps leaders perform better and also effectively engage their audience.
He believes personal leadership is the most effective tool when it comes to leading an organization before you can get your team to deliver on the expectations of the companies from them.
Some of the topics Fola cover are, but not limited to:
- Goal Setting
- Customer Service
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement & Motivation
- Identity Crisis
- Sales & Marketing
- Time Management
and many more topics that can be developed on request.
Master of Ceremony
Fola Daniel Adelesi is a professional public speaker who also trains other speakers. He’s a highly engaging training facilitator and he holds his large audience spellbound when speaking at gatherings. He’s an author, business consultant and highly skilled master of ceremony with excellent poise and diction
ROLL CALL OF SOME HIGH PROFILE EVENTS ANCHORED BY FOLA DANIEL
- 1. 2015 Town Hall meeting of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ikorodu – with the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as the guest speaker.
- Top 50 brands Nigeria 2014 – with guests like Jimi Agbaje on the panel of discussants.
- Book launch of Alaafin of Oyo – Oba Lamidi Adeyemi 111 with Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state in attendance.
- Book presentation in honour of Engineer Seyi Makinde, a foremost industrialist and 2015 gubernatorial candidate of the Social Democratic Party in Oyo State.
- Book presentation in honour of Honourable Justice Olufunlola Oyelola Adekeye, retired justice of the Supreme Court
- Anchoring of the annual scholarship award of Knowledge Exchange Centre, Lekki for two consecutive years
- Anchoring Tade and Seagate school graduation for 5 consecutive years
- 2018 Unveiling of the Top 50 Brands Nigeria organised by Top 50 brands in partnership with Eko Atlantic City
- Formal launch of the Joe Nwiloh Heart Foundation
Fola is an enthusiastic book publisher and he carries out that passion through Edible Pen Publishing which Publishes first-class books and handles any of your regular publishing needs. This company specializes in publishing biography. We also publish other books as requested by clients. Our yearly goal is to do about 5 biographies for successful people who are models for young people.
Our works already published include:
- Hope of the zealots – A collection of poems published in 2005
- Indebted to Ignorance written by Fola Daniel Adelesi – June 2008
- Writing Business Proposal by Fola Daniel Adelesi – November 2008
- Tertiary Education: A train of potentials going nowhere too fast by Princess Adetope A. Kosoko in 2015.
- Get up and hit that goal by Fola Daniel Adelesi in 2017
- The Mentoring father by Fola Daniel Adelesi in 2017
Services have been provided satisfactorily over the years to both small and medium scale enterprises. We have also served individuals across different cadres and have continued to give life to the businesses and services of other people with our excellent touch.