- May 3, 2007
- Posted by: Fola Daniel Adelesi
- Category: Uncategorized
Before the article – You can now call Edible Pen for
Business Proposals, Researching, Event Management, Motivational Speaking and Business Training.
START BUSINESS WITHOUT CAPITAL
If you follow these steps you can start a business without a capital and think about you capital later!
- Get a Vision/ Idea / Concept
- Organize the Vision/ Idea/ Concept
- Get the 1st Power of a Visionary – Information.
- Identify your resources.
- Know where to get it.
- Learn how to get it.
- Brand your vision/ idea/ concept (Branding can fetch what you need)
- Spot/ Create a market for your idea.
- Place a value on the idea – for your clients and for yourself.
- Start small like the balloon
- Draw a plan (but never expose it if it will not attract your capital)
- Sell yourself before you sell your idea to Partners/ Sponsors/ Buyers. (Self – Packaging, Reputation, Credibility, Information)
- Go for your capital.
– Make people pay upfront since you don’t have the capital.
– Good make-up for your idea makes it worth wooing.
– Negotiate a deal not a favour. (Show them what’s in it for them)
– Get a loan
- Deliver what you promise and in good time.
- Offer freebies to people (They will advertise you. That’s what multinationals do)
- To sustain your business don’t continue on people’s money.
- Create a stable/ consistent income channel.
- Change how you do what you do to get bigger. – Be consistently innovative.
- Draw another plan (New operation, New market, Extension plan)
Lecture By Fola Daniel Adelesi